How to Care for Your Newly Restored Floors
Things to do:
- Place Runners/Rugs/mats at entryways and high traffic areas to reduce dirt and grit that can scratch your floors
- Sweep or vacuum frequently
- Use felt floor protectors under furniture and clean them frequently
- Wipe up spills immediately with a damp cloth or paper towel
- Keep pet nails trimmed
Things NOT to do:
- Do not use ammonia, pine soap, oil soap, or bleach to clean your floors
- Do not drag furniture
- Do not use wax on your floors
- Do not over water plants or Christmas trees, make sure you wipe up any water that spills on your floor
- Do not wear high heels or dirty shoes on your floors
Questions about your floors?
Call: 608-444-1028 or email email@example.com
Make sure to Like our Facebook page for cleaning and maintenance tips!